DATES AND LOCATION
The NeuroCom Clinical Integration Seminar (CIS) is offered several times a year; the following dates are now available for registration. We commend that you register 6-8 weeks after you have started to use your new system, this time will allow you to identify questions that you can bring to CIS.
- Oct 04-05, 2012 Registration dead-line August 31, 2012
- Dec 06-07, 2012 Registration dead-line November 1, 2012
- Feb 21-22, 2013 Registration dead-line January 18, 2013
- Apr 25-26, 2013* Registration dead-line March 22, 2013
- Jul 11-12, 2013 Registration dead-line June 7, 2013
- Sep 12-13, 2013 Registration dead-line August 16, 2013
- Nov 07-08, 2013* Registration dead-line October 4, 2013
* Special “Audiology Break-Out Session” available during these dates
NOTE: For Researchers, please confirm what topics you would like to focus on by emailing email@example.com.
The Clinical Integration Seminar is held at NeuroCom®, a division of Natus®' corporate
headquarters in Clackamas, Oregon, just southeast of Portland and minutes from
Portland International Airport (PDX).
Recreational opportunities abound! CIS participants often extend their stay in
Oregon to explore Portland's many art galleries, bookstores, brewpubs, and
clothing boutiques, and to take in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest
with visits to the Oregon Coast, Mt. Hood, and the Columbia River Gorge.