By the end of the course, you will be able to effectively integrate the full capabilities of your NeuroCom System into your clinic practice patterns.
- Differentiate balance control and impairments:
- Sensory, motor and multi-sensory integrative impairments
- Impact of impairments on functional performance
- Aphysiologic performance
- Integrate test findings into patient management strategies:
- Medical management
- Targeted rehabilitation interventions
- Illustrate how your management protocols and leadership approach improve patient outcomes
- Position your program for success, program growth and practice expansion
- Financial planning
- Recognize the broad spectrum of patient populations with balance/mobility disorders and a range of possible treatment options.